Monday, August 13, 2012

Jordan Victorious in Lauwe

Jordan wins the Lauwe Kermis
The 17-18 squad of Slipstream Craddock recovered very nicely from a dissappointing race yesterday. Jordan and teammate Jonathon Schilling made a breakaway of 6, then shed 3 of them, finishing in a 3-man sprint. Jordan 1st, Jonathon 3rd.

Recap from Jordan's perspective:
"I took off solo on the first lap, and was away for 2 laps. Then a group of 7 bridged up to me with teammates Jonathon Schilling and Chris Keeling. Later Keeling was dropped from the break, so Christian (Slipstream Craddock team director) told me to hit it and try to drop the others. Only Schilling and USA rider Justin Oien could follow. The 3 of us rotated for 8 laps. With 1 lap to go, Schilling and I started attacking Oien, but couldn't shake him. I led out the sprint and beat Oien in a bike throw. Schilling 3rd."

Results can be viewed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment